Fiber Optic Mini Pocket Otoscope Set
LED Ear otoscope for medical diagnostic ENT.
An Otoscope (auriscope) is a medical device used
for examination of the ear canal and eardrum.
This mini fiber optic pocket otoscope is an
excellent ENT diagnostic set for an ear examination
can help & detect many ear problems such as ear
infections, excessive earwax, or an object in the
ear canal. Amazingly clear and bright view comes
with both adult and pediatric disposable spatulas
available in many color options.
- Mini Fiber Optic Otoscope.
- 5 Pcs of adult spatulas.
- 5 Pcs of Infant/Child spatulas.
- Extra LED Bulb.
- Extra Bright Cool LED Light.
- Fiber Optic light.
- Glass Lens.
- 3x Magnification.
- Sleek Design with pen clip.
- Medical Grade Plastic Housing.
- Clear and Scratch Resistant viewing window.
- On-Off switch.
- An LED bulb uses less energy last longer.
- Canvas Pouch.
- 2 x AA batteries (not included).
- Material: Fiber Optic & Plastic.
- Length: 6.5″ (16.5cm).
- Spare Tips/Spatulas Size: 4.5″ (11.4cm).
- An Otoscope is used for examination of the ear canal and eardrum.
- Look for the signs of infection in an earache.
- Check for a foreign object in the ear.
- Check for earwax buildup.